The Corning Chinese Association (“CCA”) Logo and Banner Design Contest (the "Contest") gives participants the opportunity to design a LOGO or a Banner for CCA’s official and daily use. By participating in the contest, the artist accepts and agrees to comply with the Rules. The logo and banner design should also represent and consider CCA’s mission.
- Facilitate networking and personal/professional development amongst the Chinese community and those who are interested in the Chinese culture.
- Promote Chinese culture in the Southern Tier Region of New York State.
- Provide a means to bridge the Chinese and American cultures.
Contest is open to all CCA members and friends who are above 18 at time of entry. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, your parents must sign the consent block on the Participation Form, to ensure that you have your parent or legal guardian’s permission.
To enter the Contest, eligible participants must:
- Download and complete the Participation Form. The form is available for download here. You can also submit the form with your design electronically on this CCA webpage.
- Design: Complete the design under the requirement below. You can either submit the logo design or a banner design.
- If you choose to email your design, please email the completed Official Entry Form and your design to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES:
You must submit your design and completed participation form by 11:59 p.m. EST by 09/15/2017.
PRIZES (CCA may at its discretion extend any of the prizes to selected designers based on the budget and participation rate)
One (1) winner in each category will receive:
- The winning designs will be used as the Official Logo and Banner of CCA on any CCA organized and participated events
- Artistic credit and article for your winning design of CCA Logo Contest, in CCA website, newsletter
- Oral recognition and announcement in CCA next event
- One (1) $75 Gift Card from CCA;
- Two (2) CCA T-shirt with new Logo (when it is available)
One (1) honorable nomination in each Category (LOGO and Banner) will receive:
- Artistic credit and article for your winning design of CCA Logo Contest, in CCA website, news letter
- One (1) $25 dollar shopping gift card
- One CCA T-shirt with new Logo (when it is available).
DESIGN GUIDELINES AND OTHER CONTEST RELATED INFO: